Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Names on Frames website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
- Product – means a Names on Frames product displayed for sale on the Website
- Product Description – means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
- Special Conditions – means the terms and conditions in the Product Description
- Users – means the users of the Website collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you during checkout
- We/us – means Names on Frames
- Website – means the website located at www.namesonframes.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You – means a user of this Website.
Intellectual property and right to use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may (if necessary to make a Purchase) download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- any special or indirect losses
suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email at email@example.com
Our company details are:
Names on Frames
NAMES ON FRAMES, 56 MOORWAY, GUISELEY, LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE, LS20 8LD
If at any point you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to speak to a member of the team about your query. You’ll need to provide us with details of your purchase including date of purchase. You’ll find this information on your original order invoice – this acts as your guarantee, so please make sure you keep it safe.
What’s not included?
- Accidental damage
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents, corrosion or colour where the function of the product is unaffected (unless damage reported immediately after receipt of product)
- Any loss suffered as a result of not being able to use the product, or any loss over and above the purchase price of the original item
- Servicing, inspecting or cleaning of the product; and failure to follow the manufacturer’s care instructions.
- Deliberate damage or neglect of the product
- Please note that our guarantees provide services for goods bought and used in the UK, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands
Ordering, cancelling and returning products
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website
- We will send you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered.
- For items being delivered to you when your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in change or cancel an order
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
The contract will be concluded in English.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013
This legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address. Once an item has left our warehouse, the order cannot be cancelled
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to: NAMES ON FRAMES, 56 MOORWAY, GUISELEY, LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE, LS20 8LD
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
UK postage is free of charge and will be delivered within 2 to 3 days.
Europe postage is charged at £1.70, please allow 7-14 days for delivery
Rest of the World is charged at £2.20, please allow 7-14 days for delivery
Refund/cancellation Policy copy:
Please contact us within 14 days of receiving your order if you are dissatisfied with your Names on Frames stickers. We will be more than happy to replace the product, or offer you a refund in full. If you change your mind after ordering your stickers, please email email@example.com as soon as possible, we will then arrange a refund in full. We turn orders around within a couple of hours so please inform us immediately if you wish to cancel your order.